Tuesday, January 11, 2011

New Years Resolution

My  new years resolution was to lose a few kilos and to get toned up. Hasn't really worked so far :(
Anyway, I have a lot of other goals I want to accomplish, Firstly focus on my school work, with going into high school this year I'm thinking there will be a lot more homework and assignments than primary ever had. I also have a main roll in this years school musical 'Fiddler On The Roof'. I'm going to try and study the lines and songs in any spare time I have. Hopefully it will be great success! And most importantly, I'm going to try to create a styling portfolio for myself. To accomplish that, I'm going to have to put myself out there to magazines, local boutiques and any other places or people I may find along the way.




I'm kinda obsessed with the website we heart it. Its got amazing photographs of fashion, celebrities and inspiring images. Whenever I go on the page, there is always new pictures that I love. Some are cute, some are quirky and some are just plain awesome.

Here is my top 10 we heart it photos:













They are all so creative and amazing. It took me a while to decide which I looked because they are all so cool.

I'm still praying for all those hurt and lost families in the QLD floods. And I'm hoping that everything gets better and the cities that got destroyed will get cleaned up with alot of help.
God bless, Madi

2 comments:

  1. the pictures are great :)
    visit my blog
    http://abitold-fashioned.blogspot.com/
    ..and follow
    xx
    MIchelle

    ReplyDelete