Saturday, January 15, 2011

Tavi Gevinson

She is a quirky, cool and stylish young girl. It was last year when I first heard about her in an issue in Teen Vogue, I came to page that to my memory said 13 going on 80 or something...anyway I read into the article and it said she is 13 and pretty much a big deal in the fashion world. So today, I finally went onto her blog and its so cool! She goes to all the big name fashion shows, sometimes front row! It just makes me want to excel in my career. She really is an inspiration.










Tomorrow Im going to a bake sale which will be yummy. they also have a cute little vintage rack of clothes so hopefully Ill pick up something good(: Ill tell you more about tomorrow. here are some pictures






2 comments:

  1. Tavi is awesome! And that looks just delicious ;)
    xoxo from Sweden
    /S & E

    ReplyDelete